The folks over at Funnel Packs just released the latest in their family of pre-built funnels for your digital agency: The Reviews Funnel Pack
The goal of this pack is to help your customers understand the importance of online reviews for their business and the lead magnet and email nurturing sequence are packed full of tips on helpful ways they can increase the quantity and quality of the reviews they receive.
Here’s why I love this pack:
- Customers Want This Info — There are a lot of services we offer that our customers need and should buy, but they don’t always understand that. This pack highlights something any customer can easily see will help them be more successful.
- Highly Customizable — Sure, all the Funnel Packs can be customized however you want, but I could see ways in which you could either edit this to be about a specific industry/niche or even make several copies all tailored to their own specific niche.
- It’s not aggressively selling — Yes, there is a call to action email that encourages your prospect to hop on a booking, but more than anything, this pack builds a lot of credibility with your audience that you know what you’re talking about and are willing to give them tons of advice.
- You can repurpose the hell outta this thing — If you saw the video I did with Pete Everitt, you know I love repurposing my Funnel Packs… and this one is no exception! I already have blog posts about reviews that I can use this for a content upgrade, I could email this guide to current & past clients just as a nice little bonus, and it’s perfect for social sharing.
- It’s not super-techie — This kind of goes back to the first point (customers want this info) but this is easily digestible for any audience. They don’t have to understand a bunch of digital marketing terms to get use out of the content.
I have a feeling this will end up being one of the most downloaded resources I have. There’s no business on the planet that won’t benefit from more (and better!) reviews, so opting in for this one is a total no-brainer.
I’m always impressed with Funnel Pack releases, but I’m extremely happy to have this one in particular in my hands!
What’s a Funnel Pack?
If you’re not familiar with Funnel Packs yet (first, where the hell you been?) they are pre-built marketing funnels that are specifically designed for web agencies & freelancers. They come with everything you need to setup a REAL lead generation funnel, including:
- A lead magnet (multi-page pdf full of awesome content)
- A landing page template (import on your site and start getting sign ups)
- A thank you page template (important!)
- A popup / opt-in template (to get people on your list
- A nurturing email sequence (with lots of extra content beyond the pdf)
- Custom graphics / Cover images (to make you look super professional)
And of course every little bit is fully customizable and you get really great training / tutorial videos on how to set it all up.
Setting up a funnel like this on your own would easily take 20+ hours (writing content, setting up pages, designing lead magnets, writing nurturing sequences, and not to forget— research!).
There’s no doubt that I save a ton of time, money, and frustration just buying one of these puppies off the shelf and tweaking it to fit my needs rather than trying to do all this myself (while running my business!). On top of that, they do a much better job than I could ever do myself.
Want More Content?
If you want to learn more about Funnel Packs, we’ve done lots and lots of content on their product (because we think it’s flippin awesome!), which you can go through here:
- Setting up a full funnel in under an hour
- Five ways to re-purpose Funnel Packs (with Pete Everitt)
- A walkthrough of me completely customizing a past Funnel Pack
- My review of the Lead Generation Funnel Pack
- Ending the Feast or Famine Cycle (with Funnel Packs founder, Matt Davies)
- The Top 5 Funnel Packs Every Agency Should Have
Oh, and if you are not already part of the Funnel Packs family, another bonus is their Customers-Only Group where there is TONS of tips, resources, help, and awesome people supporting each other. Access to this group (and all the valuable advice that’s shared there) is worth the price of a pack on its own. People in the group, I’m sure, will agree.