This Week in TAB
Take a look at what's going on in and around The Admin Bar this week.
Inside The Group ?
- Review Requests & Management Software
John is looking for a good review management software to recommend to his clients to help them solicit and manage online reviews.
- Inspiration Resources
Looking to get inspired for your next design? The group shares the websites and tools they use to gather inspiration.
- Building Client Dashboard
James shares a behind the sceens look at the client dashboard he's created as part of his mission to put better systems and processes in place for his agency in 2021.
- When in Doubt, Talk it Out
I share the story of how Matt talked me down from sending a rather nasty response to a client who has gone too far. People share great tips for avoiding conflict with your clients.
- Agency Website Must-Haves
After manually reviewing 1000's of agency websites as part of his vetting system for Termageddon, Hans shared his top tips for the things every agency's website must have.
In Other News ?
- Are You Oxy-Curious?
After overwhelming interest, I'll be putting on a webinar to give you a behind the scenes look at why I've fallen in love with the Oxygen Builder.
- A Simple System to Solicit Reviews
Spurred by a conversation in the group, I shared how I created a simple “Linktree-like” page to help my clients get more reviews. The Elementor template is available to download free!
- Why Website Accessibility is Something You Should be Thinking About
Dive deeper into why accessibility is something you should be thinking about and how you can make adjustments to make your site more accessible.
From Around the Web ?
- 40 One-Sentence Productivty Tips from Josh Spector.
- SVG Backgrounds that are ready to copy & paste to spice up your sections.
- Create, schedule, optimize, and publish all your WordPress content from one dashboard with a new product (still in Beta), Contenteum.
- Elementor's new “performance enhancements” aren't getting great reviews.
Before You Go ?
Yesterday we had another successful Happy Hour call. It's always great to get to talk to everyone in real time and get to know people beyond their Facebook profile photo.
If you haven't atteneded, we'd love to have you next month when we'll be discussing our most effective client acquisition and marketing strategies.
Should be a good one! Sign up (for free!) to become a Happy Hour VIP and come hang out with us next time!
Thanks for being such an awesome member of the community — and have a fantastic weekend!