Fully switching to blocks has reignited my passion for building websites.
There's something about simplifying things that makes you focus more heavily on the details instead of covering things up with shiny gadgets and gizmos.
I've had a few people in the group ask what I'm using to build out these sites, so I put everything into an Airtable base, where you can find:
- The software names
- The type of software (eg. Plugin, Theme, Host, etc.)
- Usage (how often I install that software on websites)
- Annual cost (I chose the price of the smallest plan for all of these, but you can save money by buying bulk licenses in most cases)
- A link to view the product (some of them are affiliate links, just so you know. Here's our affiliate policy)
- A short description of what the software is for (or, at least, how I use it)
I'll do my best to keep this updated over time as I add or remove things from my stack — hope it helps!