Ever felt the weight of a nightmare client? The kind that drains your time, energy, and ultimately makes you question, “Is it all worth it?” Trust us, it’s not just you.
And, if not addressed, it’s a certain death knell for any agency.
Every web designer or agency owner faces this riddle: How to distinguish the gold from the gravel when it comes to clients.
Thankfully, I’ve connected with Josh Hall — a web design agency coach with a tried-and-tested funneling process, handcrafted to sieve out the not-so-right fits.
Josh is here to share with us:
- The Why: Why is dodging bad-fit clients not just good for business but essential for your sanity?
- Self-Qualifying: Josh's top tip for a hidden page on your website that helps prospects self-qualify (saving your time and awkward conversations!).
- The First Dance: Initial consultations can be deceiving. Learn the key questions that help you see through the mist.
- Boundaries, Not Walls: Setting expectations is an art, and Josh paints a clear picture of how to master it.
- Evolving with Experience: As times change, so should your approach. Dive into the evolution of Josh's process over the years.
Whether you’re just getting started and needing to come up with a process or if you’re fed up with the results you’ve been getting — this episode has a little something for everyone!
A special gift from Josh: https://joshhall.co/tab/
Find all of Josh’s channels: