About the event
Setting up WordPress websites can be a frustrating and time-consuming experience. Whether you’re setting up for a new website build, or creating a clone/staging site to do some testing for a client, it’s a necessary task that no one likes to do.
You can quickly waste several hours installing WordPress, mapping domains, setting up your theme and plugins, and getting the site configured before you can even start doing any of the work your client hired you for.
Staging sites are not any quicker — especially when working between different hosting providers or larger websites. You often need to sync large amounts of data, struggle with the server settings, and then manually configure the site on the new hosting provider before you can start doing any testing.
Then there’s the task of pushing everything live to the client’s hosting provider. Ugh!
What if there was a better, faster way?
Join me on July 28th, as I talk with Vikas Signhal, founder of InstaWP. We’ll explore a whole world of possibilities when it comes to taking control of your WordPress projects — saving time, headaches, and reducing stress.
We’ll be looking at:
- Creating sites in seconds either from scratch or a saved template so all your most used plugins are already installed, configured and ready to go
- Creating staging sites from a live site with 1-click
- Easily 1-click test any plugin on the WordPress repo via their chrome extension
- Using the built-in migration tool to move the site to any hosting provider
- Quickly map domains, or suffix domains to any website without the hassle of DNS changes
- Using magic login, code editor, database editor and logs viewer built into InstaWP
- Using 1-click SSH, SFTP with support for WP CLI commands, all without even logging into the instance
Register below to attend live, participate in our Q&A, and get access to the replay.