In this episode of The Admin Bar, one of our favorites, Jim Galiano, is coming by to tell us all about something new he’s built….
If you’ve taken our advice in the past and listened to Jim’s podcast, you’ve undoubtedly been inspired by his no-nonsense approach to business and marketing.
While so many agencies are diving deeper and deeper into technology & gadgets to build their agency, Jim often talks about his “less moving parts” philosophy.
There’s no shortage of information out there for the aspiring agency owner who wants to grow a team. There’s nothing wrong with that if you have the right makeup for it — but what about for folks (like me) who want to be solo and maximize their profits without the overhead of a “traditional” agency model?
This is exactly what Jim has been doing for years— and now he’s going to share all his experience with us from the ground up in his new course: The Solopreneur’s Guide to Starting, Building, and Marketing a Successful Digital Agency
We discuss what lead Jim to this “less moving parts” approach, how it’s impacted his business, how his customers respond, what his new course will cover, and just who it’s aimed at helping.
Wanna know more about The Solopreneur’s Guide to Starting, Building, and Marketing a Successful Digital Agency?
This 10-module course (priced at $98 — woah!) is designed to strike a balance between giving you what you need to build out your entire plan and system, without drowning you with information overload.
You’ll see how Jim:
- Sets pricing & creates offers for all income brackets
- Writes a simple yet powerful business plan to guide his growth
- Gets free publicity for himself and his clients through mainstream media
- Markets his business without manipulation
You’ll also learn…
- How Jim’s contract works—ensuring he always gets paid
- How his “minimalist” marketing plans gets better results than the ‘be everywhere’ model that’s so popular today
- How you can focus on the projects you enjoy and scale at a level that suits your desire (without pressure & stress)
- Why Jim sends verbal proposals and gets “Yes” right there on the spot
- His cold-calling methods and scripts to find new business with ideal customers
- How he builds relationships through simple videos for his customers
- How to create a platform where you can consistently be seen, heard, or read
You all know that I’m a HUGE fan of Jim… As soon as he told me that this course was in the works I asked him where I could sign up. I want to be the first customer— as this is exactly the kind of business I want to build for myself.