As if writing content wasn’t hard enough on it’s own — you have to walk a fine line between making content that appeals to your human visitors… but if you ever want them to find you, it must first please the Google Gods.
So, what do you prioritize… Content written to please algorithms, or content that’s optimized for your audience?
Can you do both at the same time?
Abby answers these questions — and more — in a fantastic chat all about content!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Content Lab (Abby's Copywriting Agency): https://www.thecontentlab.ie/
- TAB Articles Written by Abby: https://theadminbar.com/author/abbywood/
- Ireland Website Design: https://www.irelandwebsitedesign.com/
- Content Fortress: https://contentfortress.com/
- They Ask You Answer: Buy on Amazon
- Grammarly: https://www.grammarly.com/
- Hemmingway App: https://hemingwayapp.com/
- Ubersuggest: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- Content Strategy for the web: Buy on Amazon
- Everybody Writes: https://annhandley.com/everybodywrites/